International Conference on Virology & Infectious Diseases 2023 (VIROLOGY2023) will be held during Oct 16-18, 2023 in Paris, France.
The theme of the conference is on “Revolutionary Advancements in Virology and Infectious Diseases” and the first two days of the conference will be in in-person mode and last day will be in the virtual mode.
Join this international stage to meet the experts in the arena of virology, microbiology and infectious diseases.
PRE-EVENT REGISTRATION OFFER CLOSES SOON!
Hurry up to register your spot now!!
- Advances in Virology Research
- Bacterial and Fungal Virology
- Viral Pathogenesis and Immunity
- Viral Biochemistry
- Insect Virus and Fungal Virology
- Pediatric and Neonatal Viral Infections
- Avian Viral Diseases
- Bird Flu
- Gastrointestinal Viral Diseases
- General Virology- Rare Diseases
- Current research on Viral and Rare Diseases
- Diagnosis of Viral Diseases
- Fungal infectious Diseases
- Food and Waterborne Infectious Diseases
- Rare Diseases
- Clinical microbiology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ecology of Infectious diseases
- Dynamics of Infectious Diseases of Humans
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Trends in Infection
- Biochemistry of the Pathogens
WHY TO ATTEND THIS CONGRESS?
Present your research work among the experts and explore the other research outputs from other experts.
Meet the experts in one place and increase your connections for the progress of your research.
Increase your research areas or methods by discussing or networking with other experts.
JOURNALInternational Journal of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (IJITD)
The International Journal of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (IJITD) is an open-access journal and publishes peer-reviewed quality articles in the areas of infectious and tropical diseases.