Terms & Conditions:
Before registering, please read all the terms & conditions in detail. The terms and conditions shall apply to everyone who is registering, participating in the Scientific Collegium LLC (SC) scientific meetings, editorial board meetings, congresses and international conferences.
- Mode of payment: Visa, Master, Discover, and American Express credit cards will be accepted and payment will be in USD only.
- Checks, Cash, Money Orders will not be accepted
- Surplus taxes on every registration fee may be included as per the respective location and country where the conference will be held.
- SC will not store credit cards information and every conference registration web page is integrated with a secured payment gateways (Stripe/PayPal) to protect the credit card information and participant’s personal information.
Registration Dispute Clarifications:
- Finance team of SC will coordinate for the clarification of correct options such as speaker, poster presentation, or delegate if any registrant faces any issues with the help of Program Manager.
- In case any registrant chooses the incorrect option while registering, the finance team of SC will clarify the issue and the difference amount will be settled.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- For any registration or accommodation cancellation refund, one should send a mail to conference secretariat email or [email protected]
- Any registration cancellation before 90 days of the conference start date is eligible to get a full refund, excluding payment gateway charges and administrative fees.
- Any registration cancellation prior to 90-60 days of the conference start date is eligible to get a refund of 50 % (Fifty percent).
- Any registration cancellation prior to 59 days of the conference start date is non-refundable
- Any cancellation of accommodation will be completely refundable if cancellation received prior to three weeks of the conference start date
- Any cancellation of accommodation will be non-refundable if cancellation is received within two months of the conference start date.
- Any refund process will be completed within one month of receipt of the cancellation notice.
- In case of conference reschedule, change of the mode of the conference or cancellation of the event SC will be responsible only for refunding the amount paid to SC and not responsible for their personal expenditures not paid to SC or their logistics arrangement expenses.
- SC has the sole discretion to reschedule the affected conference and the registration fee for the canceled conferences remains valid for the rescheduled conference. In case anyone is not able to attend the rescheduled conference, one can request to transfer the registration fee to another conference that will be scheduled within 12 months of the affected conferences.
- SC will not be responsible for any loss due to any changes of event such as cancellation or postponement of any conference which are beyond control such as natural disasters, the act of God, strikes, government travel restrictions, epidemic or pandemic, war, terrorism, disaster, trade or industrial disputes, civil disorder. SC reserves the right to terminate/cancel or reschedule the affected conference in such cases.
- SC shall have all the rights to approve the transfer of registration fee to other scheduled conferences and if any differences in registration fee between affected conference and alternative conference, the differences in amount will be charged.
- Registrants/Delegates should check the information on the conference web page prior to the event for any updates about the conference.
- SC will not be responsible for any loss or personal injuries or property of participants during the conference.
- By registering, you agree to receive notifications about conferences and other services by SC and its subsidiaries by using your participation information.
- SC shall not trade or sell your personal information to any other third party for any business promotions.
- By registering, you agree to receive the notifications, emails or printed communications from the conferences or sponsors of the conference.
- SC has the right to photograph, film or record during the conference and can use these for the conferences/SC advertisements.
- All the registrants/ delegates are responsible to fulfil their VISA requirements if needed for attending the conference and can contact the nearest embassy.
- All the registrants/participants are requested to apply for the VISA as soon as possible. Suggested to start the process 3 months before the conference.
- SC will not contact/reply to any embassies directly/indirectly for any VISA of the registrants/participants.
- For the registrants/participants of the conference, an only acceptance letter will be mailed after the submission and approval of the abstract and registration payment.
- Visa Rejections are not treated under force majeure and SC is not responsible in any manner and faults in the documentation. SC respects the Embassy’s decision on VISA approval/rejection and we do not intervene in any manner.
- SC reserves all rights and remedies whether legal or equitable.