- Protection of your data is very important and we fulfill the data protection legislation.
- You need to provide the data which is needed for registration and payment. Beyond that, we do not need your other personal data.
- We do not recommend you to give the personal data which is not needed for our services and in case you want to give in the profile, it will be seen by others.
- We may contact you either by mail or mobile phone for any communications. You can choose the options of communication in our communication preference settings.
- Communications will be made periodically about the events or publications of your expertise area/ interested areas by email for the awareness of the events and publications.
- SC confidentially keeps the information of users and we do not sell, rent or trade the user’s data to anyone ever.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding readers and users with our partners, affiliates, and advertisers for some legitimate and business analysis according to the law.
- Sponsors/Exhibitors of the conference will be provided with a list of attendees (name, email, and company/University) after the conference after taking the participants’ concerns.
- SC has proper data storage and processing practices and has good security measures for the protection of data against unauthorized access, modifications, destruction, or disclosure of the user’s personal information that is provided during the registration.
- The anonymous comments or discussions are not encouraged and such issues will be addressed accordingly by SC.
- SC reserves all rights and remedies whether legal or equitable.